Send us your resume and tell us how you would contribute to our email@example.com
Technical Program Manager
As part of the core team leading our small and mission-focused organization, you will be responsible for finding new ways to deliver our programs to the hundreds of companies that we work with. This role is critical as we seek to scale the capacity of our organization. You will manage the strategy behind our in-house carbon measurement software, the Brand Emissions Estimator (BEE), and build on the other tools that we use to manage our certification process. You will not need to write code, but you must be technically savvy. This role requires an enthusiasm for working with tight resource constraints to solve problems creatively and deliver an excellent user experience to our current and potential corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience excelling at technical project or product management
- Familiarity with the elements in the BEE tech stack, as well as Salesforce, Notion, and Webflow
- Flexibility working with a wide range of technology tools and environments
- Familiarity with analytics tools and an ability to define product success metrics
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with open source development communities
- A track record of high level thinking and getting things done
You should be passionate, excited about the potential for companies to lead on climate action, truly motivated by the potential to create positive change, and ready to:
- Oversee a strategy for building out our technology platform to scale cost-effectively
- Manage the roadmap and development process for our carbon footprinting tool, working closely with our users, contract software developers, and volunteer contributors
- Lead a project to create a new customer-facing certification portal that builds on existing tools, enhances our data collection processes, is easy to use, and supports hundreds of users
- Create and manage projects according to the tight deadlines required by our certification process
- Manage and expand our volunteer developer network
- Manage our Salesforce NPSP deployment configuration and other software tools
- Thrive in a virtual working startup environment
Climate Neutral is looking for people who believe in our mission and would like to lend their talents to help us grow in these strange and unfortunately difficult times. As we continue to fundraise actively, we aim to keep our momentum going by engaging people to work on smaller projects on a volunteer basis.
Give us a shout if you are interested in helping and have the skills required to do a knock-out job.