Annual Certification and Brand License Fee
The Certification and Brand License Fee is based on the total carbon footprint of the brand seeking certification. There is a minimum fee of $750.
What This Includes
Everything you need to complete the certification program, including extensive online and offline resources to help you measure, offset, and reduce your emissions.
A one-year brand license for the Climate Neutral Certified label.
Participation in marketing and consumer engagement campaigns designed to raise awareness of your brand’s climate work. Assets to help you announce and promote your status as a Climate Neutral Certified brand.
The Brand Emissions Estimator
Medium and large certified brands (annual revenues >$5m USD) receive access to the carbon measurement platform, the Brand Emissions Estimator (BEE), as long as their certification is current.
The Climate Neutral Carbon Credit Portfolio
Access to a portfolio of carbon credits that are selected and procured by Climate Neutral. You will receive communications materials to help tell the story of the projects you supported.
A full library of educational resources and events - from our large Slack community to workshops, content, and events.
- The Certification and Brand License Fee does not include the cost to buy eligible verified carbon credits.
- For first-time certifying brands, the minimum fee of $750 is due upon commitment when you sign the Brand License Agreement.
- The remaining fee, if applicable, is invoiced at the end of the certification process.
- If you begin certification and choose not to complete it, you will be responsible for a partial certification fee of $750 (applies only to brands with revenues >$5m USD).
- Nonprofit organizations with footprints under 1,000 tonnes receive a 50% discount on the certification and brand license fee.
The Brand Emissions Estimator (BEE)
Annual subscription to Climate Neutral's carbon measurement tool. For users seeking to measure their company's carbon footprint without pursuing certification.
Annual User License for the
Brand Emissions Estimator
End-to-end tool for measuring your brand’s cradle-to-customer carbon emissions
A full Measurement Guide, including step by step video instruction guides and FAQ
Online chat-based support and Q&A
An invitation to our #measure Slack channel for additional support