We got your submission. Remember that you can visit the Certification Portal to reference the timeline and to access resources.
By participating in digital or in-person events organized by Climate Neutral and/or Climate Neutral committed or certified brands, you are agreeing to follow these antitrust guidelines, and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our forums and events.
Members of the Climate Neutral network are free to exchange and discuss publicly available information. Brands should not engage in conversations around confidential competitive information such as non-public cost or price information, non-public volume information, strategic plans or other information that is not “reasonably necessary” to achieve and stay current with the Climate Neutral certification.
Here’s a list of potentially collusive activities to avoid:
- Do not discuss actual or planned pricing of goods or services.
- Do not coordinate to split and claim certain geographic markets or product markets among a group of brands.
- Do not discuss or agree to the cost or method of pricing products manufactured or sold by each other or otherwise direct each other’s business activities.
- Do not compare confidential cost and pricing information.
- Do not agree among Brands to not do business with certain vendors (boycott) or otherwise pressure other competitors or vendors to comply with certain pricing or cost policies.
- Do not share with each other or discuss confidential, competitive information or any information that might affect the business decisions related to cost, price or output of Brands’ products.
- Do not publish or share any information that would be suggestive or conclusory as to how any individual Brand should deal with individual contracting or other third party issues.