Meow Meow Tweet

Brand

Meow Meow Tweet

Meow Meow Tweet

Industry

Health + Beauty

First Certified

2020

01 Measure

Meow Meow Tweet used operational data to estimate its carbon footprint for the year.

GHG Scope 1 Ⓘ
GHG Protocol Scope 1

Emissions from energy used in buildings, fleets, and equipment.

191 tCO2e

GHG Scope 2 Ⓘ
GHG Protocol Scope 2

Emissions from electricity.

66 tCO2e

GHG Scope 3 Ⓘ
GHG Protocol Scope 3

Emissions from raw materials, manufacturing, shipping, air travel, and other activities in the supply chain.

132 tCO2e

Total Emissions Ⓘ
Total Carbon Emissions

The sum of Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions.

390 tCO2e

02 Offset

The entire carbon footprint was offset using verified carbon credits.

Carbon Credits

390 tCO2e

Total Investment in Carbon Credits

$2,527.20

Meow Meow Tweet's credits came from:

Icon of a tree
Forests
Icon of corn
Farms

Emissions Offset

390 tCO2e

03 Reduce

Meow Meow Tweet is implementing a Reduction Action Plan to reduce emissions from within its own operations and supply chain.

Current Year Reduction Actions

01

What We’re Reducing

We plan to reduce emissions from our team’s commute to work.

How We'll Reduce It

We will incentivize our team members choosing alternative methods of commuting to work. If employees commute by bike, public transit or ride share 50% of their shifts, we will give them a bonus of $1000 per calendar year.

02

What We’re Reducing

We plan to reduce materials from our product packaging by switching to lighter weight product containers.

How We'll Reduce It

Reduce deco paperboard boxes from 75% of line, for the other 25% that still requires protective boxes, we will switch to 100% pcw paperboard Change glass bottles to metal bottles across 50% of our line.

03

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

04

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

Prior Year Reduction Actions

01

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

02

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

03

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

04

What We’re Reducing

How We'll Reduce It

Other Sustainability Notes

View Sustainability Page